Our client had just bought her new rental investment. Despite the great location, the studio flat presented very poorly and it was in need of a total revamp.
Since the landlady was based overseas, apart from some basic decisions, we were given “carte blanche” to create a space that would be welcoming, contemporary and make the most of the small space and all that within a very tight budget. The entire project cost under £24,000!! which includes all supervision and management fees as well as time spent in sourcing materials.
The pictures shown are after the landlady put her personal touch in furnishing the property.
The following work was undertaken:
- Complete re-wiring and installation of low voltage spotlights throughout.
- Rearrangement of old bathroom to provide a contemporary shower room.
- Rearrangement of existing hot water system from a tank fed system to a main water pressure one.
- Installation of “MEGAFLOW” hot water tank.
- Installation of hardwood oak plank flooring.
- Installation of new kitchen with solid wood worktop and coloured glass splashback.
- Plastering and complete redecoration