This magnificent period property had been in the ownership of the same family for over 25 years. It had been used for personal use as well as a rental investment and the signs of time were more than obvious.
The time had come and our clients decided that they wanted to bring the interior of this flat on par with its unrivalled location, but without spending a fortune in doing so. This was a competitive quote and after we completed the work the landlady revealed to us that we had undercut our competition by more than £30,000!!! Again, as with many of our clients, the landlady was based overseas so most of the design and material choice was done by us.
- Built new en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom.
- Refurbishment of the existing family bathroom
- Complete re-wiring and installation of low voltage spotlights throughout.
- New central heating system (including combination boiler conversion) and new radiators.
- New kitchen including granite worktops, coloured glass splashback and BOSCH appliances.
- New hardwood oak plank flooring
- New wardrobes
- Plastering and complete redecoration