The property was severely damaged due to a serious leak from the water supply system. The entire property had been affected and all walls up to a height of 1m had been soaked in water.
All flooring was also damaged as well as some electrical fixtures. The landlord took the opportunity to not only repair the damage but to transform a tired property into a luxury flat in the heart of the prestigious Holland Park.
Apart from supplying and supervising the builders we worked together with the client in sourcing all the materials and in finalizing the layout of the rooms.
The client has since used us for all of his properties and referred us to his friends.
The following work was undertaken:
- Strip of plaster in all affected walls up to height a height of 1.5m and re-plaster
- Install low voltage spotlights in most rooms
- Install new central heating system and new radiators
- Install new hardwood oak plank flooring. The flooring was unfinished and finished on-site by a specialist to give a spectacular rustic oil finish.
- Completely renovate both bathrooms (including bespoke teak furniture in guest WC)
- Completely renovate and re-wire kitchen
- Redecorate all walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Fit new door and window furniture