Our client had just benefited from our Property finding service and purchased this very tired studio flat. Since the new owner is an architect she drew up a new plan and managed to convert a very awkward space into a fantastic, bright and airy, contemporary one bedroom flat.
We cannot take any credit for designing the property, even thought we can take credit for seeing through that the work is done at the standards expected by our client and that her plan is followed.
The project involved the following work
- Strip out the entire flat
- Level all floors and ceilings
- Erect new partition walls
- Rewire the property in accordance to the designer’s specifications
- Install new central underfloor heating system
- Supply and install new kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Supply and install new bathroom suite and tiles
- Supply and install hardwood oak flooring
- Supply and fit built in wardrobes
- Plaster and redecorate the property